Bloggiesta is hosted by Natasha of Maw Books.
So. Bloggiesta started hours ago, but true to form, I procrastinated! My slackertudiness (new word!) is the reason I’m participating in Bloggiesta this weekend. I’m WAY behind on reviews and other blog-related housekeeping stuff.
My goals from now until Sunday night:
- Write/schedule at least 4 reviews.
- Find/schedule at least 5 videos for my Author Fridays.
- Rewrite my about me page.
- Update my review policy.
- Update my book quote blog.
- Clean up my Google Reader.
- Roughly plan out my Women’s History Month posts/events.
I also want to attempt to make vegan carne guisada, but that depends on whether or not my bro will be around to hook me up with his cooking methods!