Last year, Lu of Regular Rumination hosted Nonfiction November, a monthlong celebration of all things nonfiction. She brought it back this year with three other co-hosts. This week’s co-host is Katie of Doing Dewey, and to wrap it up, we’re supposed to post about all the new books we’ve added to our TBR piles/lists.
I had a lot of fun participating in Nonfiction November for the second year in a row. At this point in the semester, writing/reading blogs becomes low-priority for me since I’m always slammed with work. It was nice to have something that prevented my blog from collecting dust for a month (which sooo would have happened had I not done Nonfiction November).
These are some of the titles that grabbed my attention over the past month and the blogs that referred them:
- The Tastemakers from Paper Breathers
- Books, Baguettes, and Bookshops from Book Addicted Blonde
- Delusions of Gender from Iris on Books
- The Unpersuadables from Bibliophilopolis
- The Birth of the Pill from River City Reading
- How to Be a Victorian from Estella’s Revenge
- Extra Lives from Jancee Reads
- The History of White People from Head Subhead
- Nobody Passes from A Lovely Bookshelf on the Wall
- A Chosen Exile and The Locust and the Bird from Things Mean A Lot
- Capital from Regular Rumination
- The Sex Lives of Cannibals from The Well-Read Redhead
- Smoke Gets in Your Eyes from Sophisticated Dorkiness
Thanks for following along!