Thank you for your interest in Feminist Texican Reads. I’m open to receiving review pitches and book tour inquiries, though due to the number of inquiries I receive, I only respond to the emails for books that I want to accept. I can’t promise I’ll review every book I receive, though I try. If I get a book with enough advance, I aim to publish my review on the book’s release date. However, I can’t promise positive reviews–I’m always honest about what I’ve read; if I don’t like something I’ll say so, but I always try to be fair and constructive with my criticisms.
I’m open to receiving e-books and audiobooks. Below are some ideas of what I will and won’t read, though I encourage you to browse my review directory to get a better sense of my blogging style and reading preferences.
You can find my contact information here.
Books I read:
- General nonfiction
- Current events
- Some YA fiction
Books I’m particularly interested in:
- Literary fiction
- Books written by and about people of color
- Books about books/language/writing
- Travel memoirs
- Graphic novels/memoirs
- Women’s studies-related fiction and nonfiction
- Gender studies-related fiction and nonfiction
- Cultural studies
- Latin@ fiction and nonfiction, particularly works by/about Chican@s
Books I probably will not read:
- Christian fiction/nonfiction
- Most self-published books