For as long as I’ve had my blog, I’ve always done some sort of Women’s History Month giveaway. Most of the books I reviewed this month were related to women’s stories in some form or another (history/memoir/general nonfiction), and though I didn’t get to do as much reading as I’d hoped, who am I to break with bookish traditions?
Up for grabs? Your choice of one of the following books I reviewed this month:
- Orange is the New Black: My Year in a Women’s Prison by Piper Kerman
- Wave by Sonali Deraniyagala
- Marbles: Mania, Depression Michelangelo, and Me by Ellen Forney
- Drink: The Intimate Relationship Between Women and Alcohol by Ann Dowsett Johnston
- Redefining Realness: My Path to Womanhood, Identity, Love, & So Much More by Janet Mock
This one is open worldwide, and I’ll pick one winner on Monday, April 7.